You're not registered yet. Click here to register.  
header_firum2 header_back
You can register here for free.
This topic has 0 replies
and has been read 34 times
 Please Read Before Posting
sakura698 Offline

Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:30 am
laughing. "I really didnt want that pressure bef reply

ARLINGTON, Texas -- The sight of the Texas Rangers pitching staff does wonders for Kyle Seager. Yeezy 700 Vanta Buy Online . The Seattle third baseman had three hits, including a two-run single that sparked a four-run third inning as the Mariners beat the Texas Rangers 6-2 on Tuesday night. A career .256 hitter in four seasons, Seager is hitting .329 against the Rangers. "Ive always seen the ball pretty well here," Seager said. "Its a good park to hit in." Robinson Cano, Dustin Ackley and recent call-up Nick Franklin added two hits each as the Mariners, last in the American League in hitting, had every member of the batting order reach base during the first four innings, That backed the pitching of right-hander Hisashi Iwakuma (3-0), who allowed both runs and six hits through eight innings. Iwakuma had a streak of 17 consecutive scoreless innings end with a home run by Adrian Beltre leading off the second inning that made it 1-0. Seattle has won two consecutive games for the first time since early May. "Hes phenomenal," Seager said of Iwakuma. "Hes got great tempo and seduces ground balls." Iwakuma began the year on the disabled list with a torn tendon in his right middle finger and made his first start on May 3. He threw a season-high 99 pitches on Tuesday night. "Im not obsessed with going nine innings," Iwakuma said through a translator. "I want to go out there and do my part, and I feel like I did my part today." Rangers manager Ron Washingtons take on the Seattle starter was: "Same Iwakuma. Sinking the ball. Cutting the ball. Hitting his spots. Changing speeds. Working fast. Having early contact." Mariners catcher Mike Zunino told manager Lloyd McClendon that he thought Iwakuma was finished after throwing 90 pitches in seven innings. McClendon decided to see what more his starter had, and Iwakuma retired Texas in order in the eighth on nine pitches. "Were hoping to get him built up," McClendon said. "He ran out of gas again." The loss in the opener of a two-game set means the Rangers have either lost or split six consecutive series. Texas Colby Lewis (3-3) started on seven days rest and allowed five runs on nine hits through six innings, the longest of his seven starts this season. Lewis debuted in the starting rotation in mid-April after missing the previous 21 months following elbow and hip surgeries. Franklin was called up from Triple-A Tacoma to replace Corey Hart, who was placed on the 15-day disabled list after straining his left hamstring on Sunday. Franklin was leading the Pacific Coast League in hitting. A Texas lineup that has yet to feature second baseman Jurickson Profar or catcher Geovany Soto this season because of injury played Tuesday without first baseman Prince Fielder and centerfielder Leonys Martin. The Rangers hoped Fielder would return after sitting out two games because of neck stiffness that was recently attributed to a herniated disk. But after an early batting practice session, Fielder said he wasnt ready to play. Martin was removed from the original lineup because of stiff neck. Cano has reached base in 27 consecutive games, a career high for the five-time All-Star who signed with the Mariners as a free agent following nine seasons with the New York Yankees. NOTES: The Rangers replaced Robbie Ross in the starting rotation with Scott Baker, who will pitch Friday at Detroit. Ross, a first-year starter, was 1-4 with a 4.78 ERA. McClendon said LHP James Paxton (latissimus dorsi) and RHP Taijuan Walker (shoulder) both threw well during game-simulated sessions on Tuesday afternoon. Texas optioned C J.P. Arencibia to Triple-A Round Rock, purchased C Chris Gimenez from Round Rock and moved LHP Martin Perez from the 15-day disabled list to the 60-day list. Cheap Yeezy 700 Carbon Blue . He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs. Yeezy 700 v2 Black Outlet . The last team in the NBA that will have any sympathy for the Thunder is the Minnesota Timberwolves, who are showing signs of putting everything together after two years of devastating injuries. http://www.yeezy700outlet.com/ . The New York State Supreme Court only partially dismissed the lawsuit, meaning the case could be headed for trial. The tour announced a year ago that Singh would be suspended for saying in a Sports Illustrated story that he took deer antler spray, which was believed to contain the banned substance IGF-1.GLASGOW -- When Catharine Pendrel bumped into Canadian cycling teammate Raphael Gagne at the Commonwealth Games, Gagne made a point of thanking her. It seems not only is Pendrel one of the worlds best mountain bikers, but one of the most generous as well. The 33-year-old from Kamloops, B.C., led Canada to a 1-2 finish in cross-country mountain biking at the Commonwealth Games on Tuesday, taking the lead from the opening lap and never looking back. Pendrel absolutely crushed the field to cross in one hour 39 minutes 29 seconds, a minute and 10 seconds ahead of silver medallist Emily Batty of Brooklin, Ont. Australias Rebecca Henderson was third. Max Plaxton of Victoria was fourth in the mens race. "Everyone whos watched me race knows I just like to go hard from the start. . . When you get some space between you and other riders, you just go for it," Pendrel said. "It feels amazing to win the gold for Canada." The reigning world champion decided this year to decline Sport Canadas funding -- the $1,500 a month she would normally receive as part of the athlete carding system. The money was split into three development cards of $500 apiece. Gagne told Pendrel he thought he was one of the three recipients. "That was really cool to feel like I was helping one of those guys," Pendrel said. "I felt that it could make a bigger impact in one of the up-and-coming riders life," she added, pointing out that she is a semipro athlete -- she rides for Luna Pro Team. "I just knew just how big it was to receive that carding the first time, not just financially but emotionally, to know that youve reached that level where your country wants to invest in you. And thats really special. "I wanted another athlete to have that experience." Gagne finished seventh in the mens race Tuesday, and praised Pendrel for her gesture. "Catharine did that so thats really generous from her," he said. "That opens up other spots for younger athletes like me so obviously thats super cool from her." The last time many Canadians saw Pendrel was at the 2012 London Olympics where she went in as a favourite but faded to ninth, tearfully apologizing to fans back home. The two-time world champion said the disappointment of that performance stung for some time. "But what it comes down to: I didnt have a good day. Theres so much more to look forward to and opportunities to do well for Canada," she added -- particularly, next summers Pan American Games in Toronto and the 2016 Rio Olympics. "I got sso much positive feedback that I realized, even a bad day for me can still be inspiring, and Ill just keep inspiring people to ride their bike and to reach for big goals, and not be afraid to risk failing to be incredible. Yeezy 700 Inertia Outlet. " On Tuesday, Pendrel, wearing earrings made from links of a bike chain -- a gift from a young girl from New Brunswick -- led from the outset. She was already more than a minute ahead after the first lap of the 31.95-kilometre course that twisted and turned around Cathkin Braes Country Park. A coach handed her a Canadian flag near the finish line, and she waved it as she crossed for gold, keeping intact a gold-medal streak for Canadian women. Canadas Chrissy Redden won the title in 2002 in Manchester, England, where the sport made its Commonwealth debut, and Marie-Helene Premont took the title in 2006 in Melbourne, Australia. There was no mountain bike four years ago at the Games in New Delhi, India. "I was trying to ignore the fact that Canada has never not gotten gold in mountain bike at the Commonwealth Games," Pendrel said, laughing. "I really didnt want that pressure before coming into this, but I knew with how quick Emily was going as well, that we had a strong chance." The 26-year-old Batty battled Henderson for the entire race until the Canadian pulled away on the final lap. "I was feeling strong, I knew Catharine was up the road and I knew it as going to be hard to catch her," Batty said. "I came here for gold, but silver is the next best thing." Batty, who narrowly lost to Pendrel at the recent Canadian championships, said shes benefited from the tradition of strong female mountain bikers in Canada. "It really helps. Weve always been a top-ranked country for the womens cross-country mountain biking and it puts the bar really high for our development program and it is really inspiring," she said. "Not long ago I was looking up to the top Canadian women and now being one is really inspiring. "I just gave myself goosebumps saying that," she added, laughing. "We really feed off each other, and push each other." Hundreds of fans turned out to watch the mountain bike racing, despite dark clouds, periodic rain and blustery winds. The riders had to negotiate a tricky course that featured the Brig ODoom, Broken Biscuits, and Clyde Climb -- all named by local schoolchildren. Anton Cooper of New Zealand won the mens 37.15-kilometre race, followed by teammate Samuel Gaze. Daniel McConnell of Australia won the bronze. ' ' '

Jump  
Nobody is obliged to be exposed to radiation.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor