You're not registered yet. Click here to register.  
header_firum2 header_back
You can register here for free.
This topic has 0 replies
and has been read 39 times
 Please Read Before Posting
sakura698 Offline

Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:30 am
Hes tied for the league lead with four in reply

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Minnesota Timberwolves Pro Shop .J. -- New York wide receiver Victor Cruz is out of Sundays game against the Seattle Seahawks with a concussion and a sprained knee. Cruz was injured trying to catch a third-and-8 pass from Eli Manning late in the third quarter. He jumped and got his hands on the ball and hit his head on the turf when he landed. The play was originally ruled a catch, but Seattle challenged and the officials ruled his hands came off the ball, making it an incompletion. Cruz was 2 yards shy of his third straight 1,000-yard receiving season when he was hurt Kevin Garnett Jersey . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. Felton Spencer Jersey . For the Miami Heat, that was outstanding news. LeBron James scored the last of his 32 points on a layup that put Miami up for good with 11. https://www.cheaptimberwolves.com/950j-jaylen-nowell-jersey-timberwolves.html . -- Theres nothing like winning to bring hope for a struggling team.RENTON, Wash. -- Apparently Darrelle Revis and Richard Sherman got all their talking about one another out of the way during the off-season. On Thursday, neither had a disparaging word to say about the other despite their much-publicized jawing session on Twitter earlier this year. So much for any good trash talk before the Buccaneers face the Seahawks, the first time the elite cornerbacks have played against each other. While they are widely regarded as two of the top cornerbacks in the NFL, good luck getting a unified opinion on which is better. Especially when both are watching what they say heading into Sundays game. "I havent really studied film on him to really make an assumption on him being the top guy," Revis said. "He can play. I love his game. He makes plays. I like how he presses. Hes a great corner in this league." Thats a far different tone than the one both Revis and Sherman took in February, which led to a short, but memorable Twitter argument about who was better. Revis fired the first shot, "I never seen a man before run his mouth so much like girl. This dude just steady putting my name in his mouth to get notoriety (at)r--sherman25," then brought up Roddy Whites 47-yard TD reception for Atlanta against Sherman and the Seahawks in the NFC divisional playoffs. Sherman responded about an hour later, relying on statistics to make a point: "Got off my flight to this hilarious convo. So I have 8 picks 3 ff and a sack. My season stats looking like Revis career stats." Thats when the words appeared to get more personal. Revis pointed out Shermans lower number of followers and ended his tweet with, "Sit down young pup & wait your turn." Sherman responded directly to Revis, "one season u will get 8 picks.... But it wont happen anytime soon... I did it in my 2nd season... So u have something to chase." That could have ended the tussle, but Sherman continued. "For the QB not throwing his way argument. In his 2nd year they were throwing his way. I still doubled his picks," Sherman wrote. Finally Revis ended the converrsation with four successive tweets saying Shermans responses were his way of getting attention and drawing followers. Jordan Bell Jersey. "Hey everyone (at)rsherman--25 wants to be a lockdown corner. He wants to be in the talks of a lockdown corner. So follow him so he can become 1!" Revis wrote. Sherman said Thursday hes never met Revis in person. Asked if he had any regrets about the Twitter argument, Sherman stood behind what he said then threw a little praise in the direction of Revis. "No I dont have any regrets about anything. Hes a good player and hes having a good year," Sherman said. "I dont think hes very happy with the way theyre using him in the scheme making him play a lot of Cover 2 and making him play off. I think hes much, much better when hes man-to-man. I think any corner that has any pride about himself wants to be in man-to-man situations and want to do his job. Cant help how youre being used." From a numbers perspective, Sherman is having the better season. Hes tied for the league lead with four interceptions and has eight passes defenced. According to STATS Inc., Sherman has been targeted 37 times and given up 19 completions. Revis is being targeted less, but percentage wise has allowed more completions. Revis has been targeted 30 times, allowing 16 receptions with one interception and six passes defenced. The numbers are similar and so is the talent. "Hes a great player. Hes one of the best in the NFL but Ive been going against, in my opinion, two of the best cornerbacks all season every day in practice," Seattle wide receiver Golden Tate said. "So I think if I handle my business, do my job right, hes just going to be a guy. Im excited for the challenge. Have tons of respect and its going to be fun to go against one of the best in the league and maybe even a Hall of Famer." Notes: Seattle coach Pete Carroll told Sirius XM NFL Radio on Thursday that WR Percy Harvin will not play against the Buccaneers. "Hes getting close but not close enough," Carroll said. Carroll does not speak with local media on Thursdays. ' ' '

Jump  
Nobody is obliged to be exposed to radiation.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor